“Natural formula, Professional Result”
Loreal Professional have just launched their first ever natural hair care range. Not That we’re not loving their Serie expert range, but we can’t deny that people are wanting something more natural. So they have got rid of the Synthetic surfactants and replaced them with natural cleansing agents.
What’s the Goss?
Their range consists of 2 types of shampoo, conditioner and a hair mask. All Sulphate, paraben and silicone free by the way! It’s 80% – 99% completely natural ingredients, the other % is still there to make sure you get that soft to the touch finish.
• Daily shampoo – 80% – the shampoo for everyone. This consists on acacia leaves and aloe essence.
• Delicate shampoo – 80%- for them sensitive souls. This contains calendula flowers and chamomile flowers.
• Radiance balm –99%- This conditioner is for coloured hair. It contains fig pulp and soybean oil.
• Daily detangling cream – 99% -For normal to fine hair. Full of aloe essence and Argania spinosa kernel oil
• Nourishing balm – 99%- For the hair that needs more TLC. It consists of sesame oil, sun flower seed oil and coconut oil.
What are the perks?
All these products will give your hair all the goodness it needs without the guilt. Loreal have worked wonders with these proudest to give you what your hair needs, whilst looking after our planet too! All the packaging from these products have been made from recycled materials. The shampoos have been designed so they can be stacked on top of one another. Meaning more can fit on those delivery vans, Keeping their carbon footprint that little bit smaller.
We have the full range of Source Essentielle in salon for you to #FINDYOURESSENTIAL. Ask a Professional today!